PAN Verification failed in the Unified portal || Name not match with Income tax data base
PAN verification is mandatory in the Unified portal for PF claim submission. And the most of the cases we are getting the messages on this most of the members will getting same error while submitting the PAN in KYC. If the error is like Name not match with Income tax data base we can rectify that with bellow steps
And that error will be like between the First Name and Last Name if the Name is on PAN card if Ex First Name then Last Name than we should Enter the Last Name First and then First Name Last in this case most of the Names got mach with PAN database. If by doing this also name not mach with data base you should change your name in PAN card as like Aadhaar Card.
Please follow steps If PAN Verification failed in UAN portal:
- Firstly go to Unified portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- And login there with user ID(UAN) and Password
- Then get login go to “Manage ” ==> “ KYC “
- And there you should provide required details like Name, PAN Number ect..
- If the Name not match with PAN database do change between the First Name and Last Name.
- Then click on ”Save” and you can see the submitted details will be shown bellow
- Then the update for the PAN will take 1 month to 3 months time
- And you can check PAN update status from “KYC “
Contacting UAN help desk via Online:
- The registered employee has to visit the official website of the UAN portal and have to click Member link.
- Via utilizing the UAN help desk, the issues will be solved.
- The employee must convey the exact issues to the support team to take necessary action perfectly.