How to Submit Claim For Illness || Raise a PF Advance claim for Form-31 online
We have different claim types in the EPF unified portal. There are claim types like Form-19, Form-31 and Form-10c, For Full and Final EPF withdrawal comes under Form-19, Then for Only Pension Withdrawal comes under Form-10c, And the last one is which is newly introduced PF Advance claim comes under Form-31. For Form-31 submission at online member should complete 6 months and you can avail this with various peras like Claim for Illness, Non Receipt of Wages(>2 months) Natural calamities, construction of house and ext….
Please Find the bellow steps for Submit Claim For Illness in PF Advance (Form 31) and it should be mandatory to submit carefully because claim will we rejected if we not fallowed all process so please check all the steps and submit a claim successfully.
Steps To Submit Claim For Illness in PF Advance (Form 31):
- Firstly go to the unified portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Then Login there with their UAN number and Password
- And Once login the unified portal then there will be ”Claim (Form-31,19,10C&10D)” in ”Online Services” click on that
- Once Claim page get opened there Employee should provide last 4 digits of Bank account number and verify that
- Then click on ”Proceed to online claim”
- Once online claim form open Employee should select type of claim as ‘‘PF ADVANCE (FORM 31)”
- Now you should select “Purpose of which Advance is Required” as “Illness“
- And Employee should provide their locality details and and cancelled check for the selected bank
- Then if your service for the organization is bellow 5 years you should submit Form-15G
- And Then click on ”Get Aadhaar OTP” then you will get Aadhaar authentication OTP on your registered mobile number, and verify Aadhaar authentication through OTP
- Then claim get submit and you can get claim submission conformation in a PDF.