How to Link or Update Driving License In Unified portal
For PF withdrawal Driving License update is mandatory on Unified Portal. And for update or link the Driving License in the unified portal Name, Date Of Birth (DOB) and Gender should match with the Driving License database. And before linking with the UAN Driving License should link with mobile number for OTP authentication while submitting online claim.
Please check the bellow steps for Linking or Update Driving License in Unified Portal.
Steps To How to Link Driving License In Unified portal:
- Firstly go to Unified portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- And login there with user ID(UAN) and Password
- Then get login go to “Manage ” ==> “ KYC “
- And there you should provide required details like Name, Driving License Number ect..
- Then click on ”Save” and you can see the submitted details will be shown bellow
- Then the link for the Driving License will take 1 month to 3 months time
- And you can check Driving License update status from “KYC “
Also Check: Update Election Card In Unified portal
Contacting UAN help desk via Online:
- The registered employee has to visit the official website of the UAN portal and have to click Member link.
- Via utilizing the UAN help desk, the issues will be solved.
- The employee must convey the exact issues to the support team to take necessary action perfectly.
Contacting UAN help desk via Offline:
- Via offline method also the employee can contact official UAN help desk team to solve their issues.
- At first, employees have to submit the exact relevant documents and files to the support team directly.
- The document along with your request will be sent to the EPFO field officer
- After considering your supporting documents and request, EPFO will get the details and then the issues will be solved.