How to get UAN number || Get UAN number with PAN Number
UAN activation with PAN : Usually Employee will get UAN number from Employer. If Employer not provided UAN you can also get UAN in other way when the establishment done for your EPF you will get a PAN with that ID you can avail your UAN and there also other way to get and activate your UAN.
Please find the bellow steps to Activate your UAN With PAN Number
Steps To Activate your Universal Account Number With PAN Number:
- Firstly go to unified portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Once open the portal click on “Activate UAN ” option
- Then once open the UAN activation page tick on “PAN Number” option
- And enter Your PAN Number
- And fill bellow required details like Name, DOB and mobile number
- Then verify with mobile number via OTP
- Then you will get the UAN number and password to you registered mobile number
Contacting UAN help desk via Online:
- The registered employee has to visit the official website of the UAN portal and have to click Member link.
- Via utilizing the UAN help desk, the issues will be solved.
- The employee must convey the exact issues to the support team to take necessary action perfectly.
Also Check: Get UAN number with PF Member ID
Contacting UAN help desk via Offline:
- Via offline method also the employee can contact official UAN help desk team to solve their issues.
- At first, employees have to submit the exact relevant documents and files to the support team directly.
- The document along with your request will be sent to the EPFO field officer
- After considering your supporting documents and request, EPFO will get the details and then the issues will be solved.