How to File a Online claim for Form-10c ||
Raise a PF claim for Form-10c online
We have different claim types in the EPF unified portal. There are claim types like Form-19, Form-31 and Form-10c, For Full and Final EPF withdrawal comes under Form-19, Then for Only Pension Withdrawal comes under Form-10c, And the last one is which is newly introduced PF Advance claim comes under Form-31. For Form-10c submission at online member should relive from job and Exit date should be enter in EPFO Account and member should complete 5 years of service in the same Organization that consider you to eligible for Full and Final PF withdrawal via Form-10c
Please Find the bellow steps for Raise a PF claim for Form-10c online and it should be mandatory to submit carefully because claim will we rejected if we not fallowed all process so please check all the steps and submit a claim successfully.
Steps To Raise a PF claim for Form-10c online
- Firstly go to the unified portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Then Login there with their UAN number and Password
- And Once login the unified portal then there will be ”Claim (Form-31,19,10C&10D)” in ”Online Services” click on that
- Once Claim page get opened there Employee should provide last 4 digits of Bank account number and verify that
- Then click on ”Proceed to online claim”
- Once online claim form open Employee should select type of claim as ”ONLY PENSION WITHDRAWAL (FORM 10c)”
- And Employee should provide their locality details and and cancelled check for the selected bank
- And Then click on ”Get Aadhaar OTP” then you will get Aadhaar authentication OTP on your registered mobile number, and verify Aadhaar authentication through OTP
- Then claim get submit and you can get claim submission conformation in a PDF.
Also Check: How to File a Online PF claim for Form-31
Also Check: How to File a Online PF claim for Form-19