How to Check PF balance for at Member Passbook Portal || PF Balance with UAN Number
Dear Member If you wanted to the PF balance for PF account. If you have provide the UAN number to Current Organization then only Member ID will generate for current Organization and the UAN will be remain same. With that UAN number we can check both the PF balance. And you can check the individual balance by selecting Member ID in the Member Passbook Portal. And User ID and Password will be remain same as like Unified portal.
Also you can get PF addition and balance every month by registering Mobile number at Unified Portal. And please find the bellow steps for How to check PF balance
Steps To Check PF balance for at Member Passbook Portal:
- Firstly Go To Member Passbook Portal ==> https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login
- Once open the Passbook portal then login with User ID and Password.
- And then select “Member ID” as you required then click on “view passbook”
- Then you can see the balance details for and current Account balance details by selecting Member ID’s
Contacting UAN help desk via Online:
- The registered employee has to visit the official website of the UAN portal and have to click Member link.
- Via utilizing the UAN help desk, the issues will be solved.
- The employee must convey the exact issues to the support team to take necessary action perfectly.
Contacting UAN help desk via Offline:
- Via offline method also the employee can contact official UAN help desk team to solve their issues.
- At first, employees have to submit the exact relevant documents and files to the support team directly.
- The document along with your request will be sent to the EPFO field officer
- After considering your supporting documents and request, EPFO will get the details and then the issues will be solved.