How to Check EPF claim status at Member Passbook Portal || Check EPF status with UAN number
Check EPF status even more easier now at Unified portal. There are various ways to Check EPF claim status you can check from UMANG App with UAN number and also you can check at Member Passbook Portal with UAN number.
Transfer or withdrawal of EPF should be one of the main priorities when you switch a new job. Now anyone can easily use online facility to complete PF transfer or withdrawal easily. Now EPFO makes everything simple but before that, you need to understand the exact rules and the website
Refer the Bellow Steps to Updated method to check PF claim status at Member Passbook Portal
Steps to Check EPF claim status at Member Passbook Portal:
- Firstly go to https://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Once the opens site then click on ‘our services’ ==>> ‘For Employees’
- Then Click on ‘Member Passbook‘
- Once open the Member Passbook Portal Login with UAN number and Password
- Then select your Member ID and then click on “View Claim Status“
- There you can see the claim status details.
Aspects of checking Pf balance online:
- By using the steps you might verify balance based on your scheme. It will update account details instantly whenever your transfer or deposit funds in your account. You can use mobile app to view status without any hassle.
- EPFO offer Universal account number for each member for certain period. Member Id will be allotte ideal for each and every member. It helps to find out value of epfo and easily know your balance within few minutes.
- The user can able to transfer funds with the interest rates of the Epfo at the end of retirement. Get partial provident fund for building houses, marriage, medical treatment and much more.
- The user may claim status of the epf account with uan. The provident fund it helpful to live happy life after retirement. It also reduces financial risks of the employer. Employee enjoys their earned money with taxable payment.